RIDING CREWS FOR VESSELS
Tenerife Shipyards safely provide offshore services with highly qualified and certified Riding Squads for vessels, supporting our clients with repair or retrofits during transit and avoiding downtimes.
- Welding jobs
- Pipe fitting
- Pipe fabrication
- Rope Access
CERTIFIED RIDING CREWS
With our riding crews fully certified OGUK medical BOSIET and seaman book, we can safely start providing services wherever the vessel client, is located.
Our welding capabilities include SMAW, FCAW, GTAW & SAW certifications.
INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING
Our crew members can safely support our client’s projects during the entire process in our workshops, without involving third parties that can delay or jeopardize the project.
Our team conducts all necessary quality controls to guarantee the proper performance of every piece of equipment onboard, pressure tests, and load tests can be safely performed by our team.
- HWPS-020-003 – Root pass with FCAW in 2G position and filler with SAW
- HWPS-020-004 – Root pass with FCAW in 3G position and filler with SAW
- WPS-016-003 – Root and fillerSMAW 2G &3G
- IT 75/12_FILLET – Welding with GTAW a 49mm dia pipe
- WPS-016-001 – Root and filler FCAW 2G & 3G
- WPS-022-001 (PWHT) – Root and filler FCAW 2G & 3G + PWHT
- WPS-022-001 (PWHT)
- WPS-016-001, WPS-016-003 following DNV-C401s.
We also offer our clients technical assistance from our International Welding Engineercont (IWE) throughout the duration of their projects.
We can help you with tailor-made solutions for your Rig projects
From engineering to integration and commissioning